Monday, November 21, 2011

Anyone else have these kind of problems with ovarian cysts?

I have had problems with this for quite a few years. Cysts i mean. But not like this. Normally when i have a cyst i can always tell on what side it is. But this time the cramping comes from the middle, but not bad, its more mild. But this time its bad in the lower back. Which i have never had with cysts. And the bloating is horrid. It looks like l'm around 2-3 months pregnant. I've spotted for 2 days here a couple of days ago. Everything points towards pregnancy but i took a test lastnight and it is negative. If I am, and with the belly that i do have, it should have been possitive. So the only other thing i can think it is, is ovarian cysts. But i've never experianced this before with them. So that is why I'm on here, just wondering if anyone else has these same symptoms, mainly the bloating this bad, with cysts?


I have also been losing weight, everywhere but the belly. I just don't understad. I am waiting to go to the doc because our health ins. hasn't kicked in yet.

Anyone else have these kind of problems with ovarian cysts?
I have had ovarian cysts in the past. I have also experienced bloat like you are describing. I went to the doctor and was told my uterus was enlarged. I was not pregnant. I had developed fibroids..... there is really no way to know for sure what is causing your condition with out medical test being ran.. I would suggest that once your insurance kicks in.. to go get checked out to put your mind at ease and try to get something to help you allevate the symptoms.





Good luck
Reply:my best friend gets them all the time


No comments:

Post a Comment