Monday, November 21, 2011

Anyone have experience with cysts with your infant?

This morning, my dd's head was resting in my hand, and I felt this tiny little cyst on the back of her head underneath her scalp. It has to have just recently developed, b/c her head rests in the same spot every day while she's breastfeeding, so I think I would have noticed. I already made an appt with her dr for this week, but I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else... it moves around a little - is that good or bad with cysts? Any information would be helpful. Thank you!

Anyone have experience with cysts with your infant?
my baby is 2 weeks and 4 days old. she was born via a vacume n therefore has a cyst. it is calcium deposit. it should not increase in size. also get it checked by a pd. my pd told me its normal but keep an eye on it.
Reply:yeah one of my twins has a little one on top of his head. All the doctor said was if it starts to get red or infected looking to call her...leave it alone is all i can say


No comments:

Post a Comment