Monday, November 21, 2011

Ovarian cysts?

This might sound like a stupid question but my mom is giving me a hard time about going to Six Flags because I have a cyst on my left ovary, she thinks going on the rides might cause it to hurt or something ? Is it okay to go on rides or will the pressure cause it to rupture or something

Ovarian cysts?
It is perfectly ok to ride the ride at six flags. just cause u have a cyst doesnt limit your activity. I think your mom is trying to keep u from going cause she will miss u and wants to limit u in things u do. I have had tons of cysts in my life and enjoyed a healthy lifestyle and rode all the rides at disney world and enjoyed my self. if your mom is that concerned have her call your doctor for advice before she drives u and her crazy. hope this helps...
Reply:Yeah I agree with the other comment. Your mum is just concerned that if you go out and you do get alot of pain that she wont be there to help you out. Just remember mums are normally not out to stop you having fun but to keep you safe


No comments:

Post a Comment