Monday, November 21, 2011

Ganglion Cysts (Bible Bump) problem...?

I've got what was assumed to be (after a short examination by a doctor) to be a ganglion cyst on the top of my right hand. It doesn't really hurt except when my hand is bent back at acute angles or when pressure is applied (such as leaning on a table). So, anyways, I was going to just let it go on and hope it went away, but today I fell on my wrist and my friend..fell..on..me and put a lot of pressure on my wrist and it hurt like hell (and continues to hurt minorly now). I've read that the old home remedy was to just bang it with a book (haha) and I'm wondering if this injury may have actually cured it or if i have just exasperated(sp) the problem...





Btw, you don't need to be a doctor, just your opinion(but if you are a doctor, say so ;-)

Ganglion Cysts (Bible Bump) problem...?
I have Ganglion cysts on both of my wrists for years. They can go away just a suddenly as they appear. Getting someone to smack it really hard with a book does work, but who do you trust enough to smack you with a book? You can get them drained by a DR or you can get them removed, but either way, they are likely to come back. If it is not causing you much pain, just let it be and one day you will wake up and it is gone. I have named mine! They can be broken. Popped mine once playing volleyball... hurt like all hexx.


No comments:

Post a Comment