Monday, November 21, 2011

Doxycycline and Minocycline on cysts?

I always get a annoying facial cyst near my nose every couple of months and cortisone injections usually put it away for another couple of months, but would using mino or doyxcycline work to stop it? I just have a develpoing cyst right now and I have started to use minocycline as it is really small right now, will it do anything? I don't want to keep getting it injected, plus I have to wait for it to get bigger for the injection.

Doxycycline and Minocycline on cysts?
It sound like a case of Cystic Acne...Doxycycline and Minocycline are preferred and safer antibiotics to kill of minor infection such as the ones that occurs on cystic acne... You may want to consult your physician on adding topical medication that prevent acne along with the oral medication.... But if this medication are not cutting it you may have to go to something stronger...But with stronger medication also come harsher side effects...

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment