Monday, November 21, 2011

Bartholin cysts?

I got my first bartholin cyst abscess last year. After 2 trips to the hospital and 2 wrong diagnoses, I finally went to my gynecologist to find out what it really was.





Now, it has been back for a few weeks, although it was not infected. It is starting to grow slightly (its been hovering around the size of a large grape) and starting to get more sore than it was, which means it is probably getting infected again.





I had a catheter in it the last time and it kept it away for a year, but the hole has since closed up. I've tried breaking the skin that has grown over inside the hole, with no luck.





Can my midwife put in a new catheter, or will I have to go to my gynecologist to have it put back in?





I'm due in June, and I don't want to put it off too much longer...

Bartholin cysts?
You need to see your doctor as soon as possible...........please don't delay.





best of luck to you!

street fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment