Monday, November 21, 2011

Bartholin cysts?

I got my first bartholin cyst abscess last year. After 2 trips to the hospital and 2 wrong diagnoses, I finally went to my gynecologist to find out what it really was.





Now, it has been back for a few weeks, although it was not infected. It is starting to grow slightly (its been hovering around the size of a large grape) and starting to get more sore than it was, which means it is probably getting infected again.





I had a catheter in it the last time and it kept it away for a year, but the hole has since closed up. I've tried breaking the skin that has grown over inside the hole, with no luck.





Can my midwife put in a new catheter, or will I have to go to my gynecologist to have it put back in?





I'm due in June, and I don't want to put it off too much longer...

Bartholin cysts?
You need to see your doctor as soon as possible...........please don't delay.





best of luck to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment