Monday, November 21, 2011

Anyone in australia know about Thornwaldt cysts?

I am trying to find help for a friend with a Thornwaldt cyst. It is not common and most doctors don't seem to or are unable to help her. Her quality of life is poor and as it is not considered life threatening she has basically been told she has to live with it. I have read they can be removed but the informatin I have read is from America. Surelly there is a doctor in Australia who can help her. Any information from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated. Helen

Anyone in australia know about Thornwaldt cysts?
After doing a search on these kind of cysts I then did a search for the Australian Society of Otolaryngologists. I have included the link to the search I did that may help you find more information on doctors in your area that can help your friend:





http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0ge...





When you get to the site check for a Contact Us section so that you can ask more specific questions as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment