Friday, July 23, 2010

CAT Scan showed spot on my spleen and ultrasound showed it wasnt a cyst. PET scan ok..What else could it be?

WHAT COULD BE ON MY SPLEEN THAT ISNT CANCER? I HAVE A 3-4 CM MASS AROUND MY SPLEEN AREA AND I AM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS......IT IS STILL ON MY SPLEEN AND I WANTED MORE ANSWERS OR DETAILS FROM MY DOCTOR. CAN ANYONE ANSWER OR GUESS?

CAT Scan showed spot on my spleen and ultrasound showed it wasnt a cyst. PET scan ok..What else could it be?
My guess is splenic spotiosis : nothing to worry about, but get a second (professional) opinion.
Reply:I hope you are OK. I am not a doctor but I will try to guess based on my sister's problem. Do you take any form of medication on a daily basis? If so, for how long? Do you eat a lot of fast foods? My sister has a mass on her kidney. I suspect it is from a tranquilizer that she has been taking for a long time. I told her to stop taking it and see if the mass goes away. She won't. But keep doing a lot od research on the Internet and I hope you find some answers and that you are well.


No comments:

Post a Comment