Friday, July 23, 2010

How long does it take (give me a range please) for an ovarian cyst to grow to 6 inches in diameter?

There are different types of ovarian cysts, and they will grow at different rates in different people.





Here's some info on ovarian cysts. You should probably talk to your doctor to find out more about your particular ovarian cyst.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_cys...

How long does it take (give me a range please) for an ovarian cyst to grow to 6 inches in diameter?
Hi Hun. Can you please be more specific. This is not normal at all. If you want me to help you, please be more detailed. I've been in dentistry for over 25 year and volunteer to help women 2 days a month. So if you need more help, please ask. M
Reply:it took about a week for my daughter's to go from pingpong ball to large grapefruit... and then it was hospital time... but she was under the doc's watchful eye at the time, too!...


No comments:

Post a Comment