Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm 6wks preg, had a previous miscarriage & now I have a 8cm cyst on my right ovary w severe pain..now what?

They could not tell if my ovary was twisted or not but told me to take good care of it and they will check it in two weeks. I am scared. I am hurting really bad and I am worried about the baby.

I'm 6wks preg, had a previous miscarriage %26amp; now I have a 8cm cyst on my right ovary w severe pain..now what?
you should be fine, try not to worry because that can hurt the baby to. They would of told you if there was a reason to think that it could cause a miscarriage. I know it's hard when your bairly pregnant because you don't feel kicks yet to know if your baby is doing good still but don't worry just try to focus on the good and don't take Advil for the pain take Tylenol. Congrats on your baby to.
Reply:I was not pregnant but I had this severe pain at work one night. I could barely walk and a co-worker had to rush me to local emergency room. It was determined that I had a huge cyst as well on one of my ovaries. Very, very, very painful and it could continue to grow. We all have a cyst on one of our ovaries every month because ovulation and then its supposed to go away on its own.


No comments:

Post a Comment