Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is this bump look alike in my inner thigh that comes and goes? Is it a cyst?

It could very well be a cyst caused by a ingrown hair follicle. Every time it bust you are probably removed the caught hair and then it grows back causing the same problem and therefore enlarging the pore each time. When it comes again go to the doctor they should give you some antibiotics and a prescription for some sort of cream that is applied to draw out the head. This will help the pore to resize and go away. In australia we would use ethonal or magnoplasm dont know where your from or whats available. I have a similiar problem where my togs rubbed as a teenager I would get the same thing, my mum took me to docs got the cream and tablets and I never got it again. But, you might need to do it a couple of times just to make sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment