Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am 51 years old..woman..still having her periods..when will it stop.will a cyst on my ovary affect this??

Wow. I am 52 and still going, and wondering too. An ovarian cyst is due partially to hormonal imbalance, so the reason you have the cyst might help you stop. Unfortunately ovarian cysts may be incredibly painful - an possibly dangerous if they cause hemorrhage.





I am on an anti-yeast, anti-diabetic diet and I think it is helping keep my hormones level, which keeps my period going. Yuck.

I am 51 years old..woman..still having her periods..when will it stop.will a cyst on my ovary affect this??
It isn't good to be 51 and have a cystic ovary... the chance for it to change over to malignancy is quite difficult to determine. Make sure to ask your doc about what's going on.
Reply:It depends on when you started for it to end. Take the year you got your first and add 30. If it doesn't equal 51 or anything near, go see a doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment