Friday, July 23, 2010

My doctor told me that I have bi-lateral leakage from implants and ruptured cyst on ovary?

that got all this from a cat scan but my doctor has not treated me I think.but only to give me some zanex and Indocin and rapeprazole


sodium. also she takes lexapro,adavain,levithrozen. she is acting really anxious and she has blisters on her feet and it looks like she is retaining water. please help. she has beeen drinking plenty of fluids.

My doctor told me that I have bi-lateral leakage from implants and ruptured cyst on ovary?
Your question is a bit confusing. Are you asking for yourself or a friend? The question you posed seems to ask for both. In any situation like this I would always recommend getting a second opinion if you are not happy with the diagnosis your doctor is giving you. They are human and do make mistakes. Any reasonable doctor should not mind you choosing to consult another doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment