Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is treatment of polycystic ovaries? Both the ovaries show presence of multiple small clear cortical cyst.

uterus is ante-verted and tilted to right with normal size, contour and echotexture. (UT= 7.7 X 4.4 X 3.4 cm.)

What is treatment of polycystic ovaries? Both the ovaries show presence of multiple small clear cortical cyst.
I also had both problems





for the cysts I went on birth control pills till they cleared up and my cycles were regular (and the pain stopped)





for the tipped uterus I never required treatment and it did not interfeer with becomming pregnant
Reply:the only thing that they did for me was remove the cysts. as for ur uterus. sont worry about ie. having kids will not be a problem. i have 1 and another on the way


No comments:

Post a Comment