Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is it normal to never stop bleeding after 2 months under Diane 35, this to help the cyst ovaries?

This isn't normal but it isn't abnormal either. It means that you need a higher dosage of the pill. This happened to me. I was on Diane 35 and then it was increased to 50 (don't remember if it was still Diane or microgynon). I was still having break through bleeding and ended up on 2 50 bc pills a day. It continued until my gyno inserted a mirena iud. Are you on the bc because of PCOS?

Is it normal to never stop bleeding after 2 months under Diane 35, this to help the cyst ovaries?
No. If after 2 months you are still bleeding it probably isn't strong enough and you need to try another pill. I have heard of people that stop bleeding and that is sometimes normal but you shouldn't be constantly bleeding.

dendrobium

No comments:

Post a Comment