Friday, August 20, 2010

Breast Cysts?

I saw this like, giant nasty looking pimple on my left breast, and after I popped it I noticed these 2 lumps on either side of it. They're not very big, but they stick out enough that I noticed them. They also aren't completely firm and somewhat moveable. Also I've had tons of fluids drain out from the zit between them. Does this sound like a breast cyst?





I'm 17, and my diet hasn't been as good as it normally is lately. I also heard too much caffeine may cause cysts, which I've had more Dr Peppers the past month then I have had in ages =P





On either sides of my family, there is no history of breast cancer. Theres really no cancer at all in my family except for the men on my grandpa's side, the other ones that have had cancer (on my dads side) brought it upon themself with bad choices (ie, my grandma got lung cancer, started to get better then started smoking AGAIN, she smoked like 4 packs a day)





ANYWAY cancer is rare in my family, does this sound like just a cyst?

Breast Cysts?
Yes, it's possible that it could just be a cyst but the only way to know for sure is to see your doctor for further evaluation of the situation to see what they think could be going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment