Monday, August 23, 2010

Eye brown cysts........?

sode anyone know how i can get rid of a small cyst under my right eyebrow. i first noticed this about a year ago, and it has bugged me ever since. my sister had one on her back and poped it. now there is a scar. her cyst was a liquid but mine is hard and just stays there. my doctor has recomended surgey to remove it but if there is another way i would like that more. please help me. best answer recives 10 points.

Eye brown cysts........?
The surgery would be very minor, just so you know. The doctor would freeze up the area and remove it in a way that would prevent little scarring. I don't believe there is a way to do this yourself without preventing scarring or infection, sorry!
Reply:It sounds like a sebaceous cyst, which involves a very small incision, removal of the solid cyst and the cyst wall (because it can grow back), and utlimately a tiny scar.





There is no home-removal option.


No comments:

Post a Comment