Monday, August 23, 2010

Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo/For Ovarian Cysts?

I started taking these pills today. I was on Lo24Fe but had to get off b/c I have a 5cm complex ovarian cyst and I was basically hemorrhaging it was so bad. Anyway, has anyone else seen their cyst dissolve while on this pill? If it doesn't work after I get off my cycle then I have to have surgery b/c I've had this same damn cyst for 1 1/2 years. It just keeps growing so hopefully this will help. Also, has anyone skipped periods for more than a year (due to a cyst/hormonal levels) and when you do have your period you go through about 5 boxes of ultra tampons in 1.5 weeks time? Thanks.......

Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo/For Ovarian Cysts?
i had the same thing happen for me the bc pills didnt work for me my cyst got 12 cm they had to do surgery to remove it i feel for you they suck i had my period forever when i did get it i went a year without a period then bleed so much i had to get a blood transfusion hopefully the bc pills will work for you..

fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment