Monday, August 23, 2010

Can someone help explain to me about cysts?

This was given to me to follow up with a ob/gyn from the hosptial radiology department, this was a fax from the ultrasound to the doctor





Exam Results: trace amount +free fluid ( think this was for the bladder infection?)





4mm endometrial cyst from focal ademomyosis. Numerous on (Right) ovarian cyst + larger 2cm cyst. It should be followed for possibly polycystic ovarian disease








i went in hospital w/ right side lower stomach pain when i pushed in the area or sometiems just it would trigger a sharp pain on my side. There are the results, could this be cancerouse? im only 20 i have noone to talk to, no health insurance and im really scared and lonly over this, i am married and my husband doesn't understand any of this either. I have had this pain for 8 years now, so could it be a cyst that just never went away for 8 years and i've been stuck w/ the pain and its not getting bigger? i heard the small ones are normal, i dont want polycystic ovarian disease, i want kids an a life

Can someone help explain to me about cysts?
Hope this answers your question.





http://www.pcosupport.org/medical/whatis...





Sending my prayers for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment