Monday, August 23, 2010

Cysts in my left sinus?

Last year I was told that I have a cyst in my left sinus. My doctor told me that it doesn't have to be removed and she told me that I shouldn't worry about it. However, lately my whole side of my face is hurting and is also causing pressure in my left eye. It fells as if someone punched me right in the cheek and pain medicine doesn't help. Should I call the doctor and tell them what is going on?

Cysts in my left sinus?
i would definitely call up and tell them about it. it could have grown or changed. And if it's causing pressure in your left eye you need to get it checked.





i also had one last year but ended up getting sinus surgery and got the cyst removed. it was really NOT a fun process whatsoever, but it makes me feel a bit better knowing it's gone.
Reply:yes call the dr i felt likethat once and turns out i had pneumonia in my sinuses. hurt like hell


No comments:

Post a Comment