Friday, August 20, 2010

Cysts make you spot?

Okay, I am a year post partum and breastfeeding. I haven't had my pp period yet, so I'm still waiting. I **know** that it is normal to not get one at all while breastfeeding, that's fine. However, I have just recently been told that I have multiple tiny cysts on both ovaries. No complications, just symptoms of pregnancy is what brought on the need for the vaginal u/s.





Well, here I am a week later and I was feeling like I was going to get my first period because I was cramping, but it was mild. I recall cramping off and on all day, so I was certain that my period was here. Then later that night, I went to the bathroom and noticed some spots on my undies, nothing big. I wiped and there was a very small amount of blood. I haven't had anymore since and no cramping.





Could that have been ovulation? I have never experienced that with ovulation before? Or was the cyst(s) just making me spot? Again, no spotting or bleeding since. Weird.

Cysts make you spot?
the cysts can be caused from the hormones trying to get back into balance so I wouldn't worry about that and yes it all sounds normal. Just not normal for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment