Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have a question about Cysts?

I am having two cysts removed from my back. My doc said they should come out- but I thought most cysts were benign and nothing to worry over. Most people have cysts and dont even know it. These two cysts are moveable and softer than most cysts I have felt. One is completely round and the other one is smaller but not just round- but my question is, in that area my back has been tingly a lot- annoyingly- and sometimes its tender and sore. When I push on one cyst it does hurt a little. Does that mean anything? The cysts are on my upper right back right below my shoulder.

I have a question about Cysts?
Nope..I had one behind my ear one time and everytime it got pushed it hurt like the dickens ..was benign..i also have one on my back that hurts and tingles occassionally and one on my chest that hurts when pushed..Its all the things that you described but i had several removed and all benign so i just got tired of having them removed ..so what I have a couple of cyst.. they arent dangerous ,it just that alot of people are prone to have them .If you are just paranoid go to the doctor with them but I can just about tell you that if you have had some removed and they are benign the rest probably are too.I am not a doctor and dont profess to be sure about anything but I know from my own experience this isnt anything to sweat about.
Reply:Nothing to worry about. I've had them on my leg, back neck, and head. It's not a big to get them removed. Do what the doctor says and be done with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment