Friday, August 20, 2010

Ovarian Cysts?

When I was pregnant with my last (had her 6 1/2 months ago) I went to the emergency room, and through an ultrasound they told me I had a extremly large cyst on my ovary, but it was probably pregnancy related and would go away...well, now I've had her, (had a c-section) and I get sharp pains throughout my stomach (right side) and (under incision from csection)...but the weirdest this is, I havn't had a full blown period, I know it takes awhile after having ababy, but I had one the month after, and now it's just spotting everymonth that lasts 1 day or so...what do you think? Is it cyst related or just not ready since I had the baby?

Ovarian Cysts?
i have had ovarian cysts ever since i had my first child i have never had a normal period since then either i get pain like cramps because they pop the pain can be so bad that its paralyzing there are things you can do like going on the pill to prevent more cysts even though that does not work for everyone in my case i have to have a hys. because no birth control will work. you can have them removed with little scaring but if your doctor is not that concerned then you should be ok just be careful when it comes to unsafe sex if you are not ready for another child because you may never have a normal period again
Reply:i have had them for years i had some taken out but some have came back.the doc put me on the pillbut i had to stop taking it.it is supposed to keep them growing i think cant remember

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment