Monday, August 23, 2010

Clomid and cysts?

i had my ultrasound scan last month and they found a follicle of 3 cm on my right ovury i had to wait till next months period to go for another scan to see if it as gone any bigger on day2 that had gone but had to go day 4 as it landed on christmas they have now found a follicle size 1.2 cm on my left have had to stop my clomid now till day 8 to see if its gone bigger why am i getting cyst n not ovulating on clomidi know that this will be a cyst because its to big for day 4 as anyone had any problems like this before its really getting me down all answers are very gratefull thanks :0(

Clomid and cysts?
I was supposed to go in for my 2nd round of Clomid w/ IUI this month but after the ultrasound they found a cyst and told me that Clomid overstimulates the ovary to produce eggs and this sometimes causes cysts and that I have to try on my own this month, if after my period this month its still there they will put me on the pill for 1 month to balance out my hormones. The RE assured me that it is fairly common and its not as bad as you think. This month I have gotten my period very early (20days) but I wont go to my RE for a check up as I will be leaving the country for 2months and dont want to start meds as they wont be able to monitor my egg production/follicle size etc. Good Luck and just make sure you keep going to your appointments so that they can make sure your cyst has gone.
Reply:you got me scared, but I'll pray for you .


God bless you !


No comments:

Post a Comment