Monday, August 23, 2010

Question for women who have expereince with ovarian cysts!?

I was diagnosed with a small functional ovarian cyst via transvaginal ultrasound in August after having a miscarriage. I have had a few pelvic exams during the last month b/c I felt some "pinching" on the right side during my last period- all 3 different doctors said everything was normal and they could feel no cysts (I am small framed). My most recent period ended 5 days ago and I have been getting those same jabs and twinges in my right side as well as my left sometimes, and even the middle. It isn't painful, just annoying. I also have been having some very slight pain in my low back (on taiIbone). I am going to start trying for my 2nd child this month and am worried about this... I'd really like to hear from those of you that have experience with cysts! For everyone else, please don't post stuff from websites about cysts- I've already read every site on the net about cysts! :)

Question for women who have expereince with ovarian cysts!?
I have had problems with them off and on for years. They do dissolve on their own and it is okay. I had three healthy children and still occasionally have problems but they usually disappear on their own. I know a couple whose got so large they wanted to have surgery but the doctor said they would go away on their own. They did not cause problems during pregnancy. Good luck.

bleeding heart

No comments:

Post a Comment